Your role on the team
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Full-time. Fully remote within CET±2
What you will be doing
- Championing best practices in quality and testing, elevating the team’s standards and level of excellence.
- Designing, building, and maintaining automated testing systems for complex, high-performance applications. In addition, you’ll ensure manual testing routines are in place when the limits of automated testing are reached within our constraints.
- Collaborating closely with the product management team to understand the product and feature specifications, ensuring delivery of product as intended. You’ll develop a deep understanding of what we’re building so that you can create and execute on the test plans that you have created.
- Identifying, reproducing and isolating bugs, and creating documentation of your testing phases and found defects.
- Constantly deepening your understanding of our business domain and archetypical customers so that you're better equipped to assure quality for our product.
- You are experienced with end-to-end testing, integration testing, and testing of high-performance distributed systems.
- You are experienced with automated cross-browser testing, version-control and continuous integration.
- You have knowledge of software testing and debugging tools and best practices, and have proven troubleshooting, bug detection and regression prevention skills. You are skilled at manual testing, writing automated tests, and doing root cause analysis.
- You have an eye for detail and are passionate about shipping quality products.
- You're seated ±2 hours of the CET timezone.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
Also good if
- You have mathematical background or experience in an early stage fin-tech startup.
- You have experience working at early-stage startups or fast-growth companies.
- You have an interest financial markets.
Technologies we use
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, StencilJS, Redux, Stylus, GraphQL
- Backend: Go, Java 11, NodeJS, gRPC, RabbitMQ, Open Policy Agent, PostgreSQL
- Platform: Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Hashicorp Vault
- Tooling: Your choice of new laptop, GitLab, Bazel
Please send us your CV/resumé to email@example.com
Direct applicants only. We're not open to outsourcing firms or recruiters at this time.