Your role on the team
Product marketing content manager
- Fully remote UK or US EST time zones.
- Full time employee role, but also open to freelance candidates.
- Opportunity to do your best work, be successful and grow in a high-performance, flexible and welcoming product environment.
What you will be doing
- Creating impactful and successful content for campaigns across multiple channels, including our website, email, Linkedin, paid search, our blog, webinars, client videos, whitepapers and client case studies.
- Leveraging user and client insights, and market analysis to shape content.
- Working with Product Marketing and Customer Success to optimise content for both acquisition and retention goals.
- Working with the product team to generate and test content ideas, and discover what’s working, what’s not and provide recommendations on next steps.
- Ensuring that content tone and voice are aligned with the Just brand and messaging guidelines.
- Helping to shape the campaign and content calendars, and executing content deliverables in line with those plans.
- Aligning content efforts with the broader strategic priorities of the product and business, as well as with key inflection points (such as product releases, new products, new market entrances, milestones and funding events).
- You have worked in an early-stage SaaS or other product-centric company.
- You have the energy, passion and fortitude of the get things done, entrepreneurial mindset.
- You can toggle between the creative and analytical.
- You have strong and compelling English writing and proofreading skills.
- You can effectively communicate your ideas, hypotheses and approach, and leverage feedback and expertise from others to improve those.
- You have sufficient design skills and can work with Sketch to create ready-to-go content.
- You understand SEO and SEM principles, and can shape content with these in view.
- You can follow and understand governance guidelines such as style guides, copywriting guidelines and brand guidelines.
- Experience with the tools of the trade, such as Semrush, Google Analytics, Webflow
- 3 to 5 years in content management or content marketing.
Also good if
- You understand basic HTML/CSS.
- You have experience working with a product team on growth experiments
Please send us your CV/resumé and examples of content you have produced to email@example.com
Direct applicants only. We're not open to outsourcing firms or recruiters at this time.