Your role on the team
- Fully remote UK or US EST timezones.
- Full time employee role, but also open to freelance candidates.
- Opportunity to do your best work, be successful and grow in a high-performance, flexible and welcoming product environment.
What you will be doing
- Creating compelling and delightful visual and interactive experiences that solve customers’ problems.
- Collaborating with product management to execute designs in alignment with user research and requirements.
- Ensuring that design decisions remain focused on the users’ needs and their perspective.
- Articulating the story and “why” behind designs, including the problems they solve and for whom and key rationales.
- Iterating designs based on usability testing and other insights.
- Collaborating with engineering and other designers, as the design team grows.
- Aligning with brand and voice guidelines to maintain a consistent user experience.
- Aligning with and expanding where necessary the design and components library.
- You have 3-5 years working in an early-stage, product-centric SaaS company. Meaningful startup experience is a requirement.
- You have 3-5 years of designing B2B SaaS applications.
- You can demonstrate how you have iterated products from MVP to growth, and can show how you leveraged user research and insights to evolve UI and UX.
- You can create wireframes, mockups, UX and journey diagrams, task flows, visual and interaction designs.
- You can take complex workflows and create simple user experiences that belie complexity.
- You are keen to understand and design for human needs and behaviours using data and user research methods.
- You are pragmatic, and can explain the thinking behind design decisions and how those decisions solve user problems and address their needs.
- You can adapt quickly and be flexible to product evolution as we learn more about customer needs and craft nimble response.
- You are a problem solver and can collaborate well with teams to meet targets and deadlines.
- You can solve problems to pixel perfection.
- You are comfortable working with Sketch and Zeplin as part of the design stack.
Also good if
- You can build prototypes.
Please send us your CV/resumé and portfolio to email@example.com
Direct applicants only. We're not open to outsourcing firms or recruiters at this time.