Join the Just team
Bringing transparency, control and actionable insights to FX exposed treasury teams
Who we are
At Just we build financial products for businesses around the world that deal in global trade of goods and services. Our products help the finance teams at these businesses make better financial decisions, manage financial risk and access capital markets with more visibility and price transparency. We’re helping both medium and large businesses become more efficient, save money, and level the playing field with their banks and financial providers that have discriminated against them for decades. We’d like your help changing the status quo.
Our products address these needs, and the painpoints our customers face in achieving their objectives. After launching our first product in August 2019, we now have 3 products, have grown our client and user base rapidly, and serve top global brands throughout Europe and beyond. Our customers and users are happy, and to bring them even more value, we are iterating our existing products at a rapid pace and expanding our product suite.
We have our roots in Norway, but we understand that talent is everywhere, and comes in every shape and form. We believe that the future of work is distributed. Going forward, our HQ will be on the internet, but we’ll offer all team members flexible work solutions whether you want to work from your home or an office hub.
This is an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us!
What we offer
- An early, talent-packed start-up adventure with a world-class team
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working arrangements and a healthy work/life balance
- Time to participate in regular, company sponsored innovation days
- Sponsorship to attend an industry or trade conference of your choosing annually, expenses paid
Your role on the team
Front-end developer (React/TypeScript)
Full-time. Fully remote within CET±2.
What you will be doing
- Develop features for our cloud FX and financial risk management platform, working across multiple areas of our stack.
- Work in sprints with other engineers, a product manager, a UX designer and other team-members to build quality products that our users love.
- Continuously learn new things, and improve our engineering practices and processes.
- Take decisions which shape the company and our technology from the very earliest stages.
- You have demonstrable proficiency with some combination of Go, React.js, TypeScript and GraphQL.
- You have an eye for detail and can build things that don't just work, but look and feel great too.
- You can practice modern software development techniques such as unit testing, continuous integration & distributed version control.
- You hold a good Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or other STEM subject.
Also good if
- You hold a Master’s degree in software engineering or other relevant field.
- You've developed gRPC services.
- You've worked with Web Components, using Stencil.js or similar.
- You have publicly available projects and code that we can take a look at.
Technologies we use
- Frontend: React, TypeScript, Stencil.js, GraphQL
- Backend: Go, gRPC, Java 11, PostgreSQL
- Platform: Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Tooling: Your choice of laptop, GitLab, Bazel, Slack
Feel free to send us your CV/résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just is committed to creating an inclusive employment environment, and does not discriminate on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality or any other non-merit factor
Direct applicants only. We're not open to outsourcing firms or recruiters at this time.