Your role on the team
Financial Trade Analyst and Customer Success team member
Full-time. Fully remote within CET±3.
What you will be doing
- Executing against our Customer Success playbook, and implementing processes to ensure client success and retention, and business scalability
- Onboarding customers
- Engaging with customers about their FX trades, FX risk and hedging practices
- Assess FX trade data submissions by prospects and customers
- Review and assess the results of our platform's automated FX trade analyses
- Discuss FX trade analyses with customers
- Identifying trends in analyses and outlier cases for further client discussion and review
- Leveraging data analysis to create collateral for client meetings, such as trade data reviews and margin negotiation preparations
- Ensuring strict compliance with Just trade analysis and other standards to ensure data and process integrity and quality, and retain client trust
- Assembling data points to support efforts for case studies, blogs and other content
- Planning webinar content, managing surveys and providing day-to-day customer support
- Collaborating with other members of the customer success, sales and product teams
- You have worked in multiple, early-stage start-ups
- You have demonstrated ability to execute against established playbooks, guidelines, technical and operational processes, and comply with these structures.
- You have a keen interest in fin-tech, and a background in financial analysis, data analysis or other analytical roles
- You have a high level of technical and domain specific aptitude
- You can toggle between analytical and creative thinking
- You have the energy, passion and fortitude of the get things done, entrepreneurial mindset
- You are willing to start and progress from the ground-up, and learn from more experienced team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English
- Proactive mindset with excellent organisational and time management skills
Also good if
- Your start-up experience includes fin-tech
- You also enjoy/have the aptitude for sales, as there may be opportunities as part of your work to upsell clients on other services
- Knowledge of SQL and databases, and comfortable building and running SQL queries
Please send us your CV/resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct applicants only. We're not open to outsourcing firms or recruiters at this time.