Your role on the team
Customer service representative
Full-time. Fully remote within CET±2.
What you will be doing
- Onboarding customers
- Upselling customers to higher tier products and executing against the upsell playbook
- Ensuring renewals, tracking and de-risking churn risk, and maintaining the general health of customer relationships (working closely with the Trade Analysis and Negotiation team)
- Planning webinar content and hosting webinars
- Managing NPS surveys
- Providing day-to-day customer support in close collaboration with others on the Product and Customer Success teams.
- Reporting on KPIs related to upsells, NPS, and churn metrics
- Collaborating with the product marketing content manager on case studies, blogs, videos and other content creation.
- You have worked in an early-stage, B2B, product-centric SaaS company.
- 4-5 years in a client-facing role managing multiple accounts
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with C-Suite leaders and other senior professionals on complex topics, and have the communication skills that engender trust and confidence with customers.
- High level of technical and domain specific aptitude.
- Ability to develop relationships over the phone/video.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English to clients and internal teams
- You have the energy, passion and fortitude of the get things done, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proactive mindset with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Comfortable using online software sales automation products such as pipedrive.com
Also good if
- Your start-up experience includes fin-tech.
- You have proficiency in one of the following languages (in addition to English): Norwegian, Swedish or Danish.
Please send us your CV/resumé to email@example.com.
Direct applicants only. We're not open to outsourcing firms or recruiters at this time.