Site Reliability Engineer
What you’ll do
- Be a core member of the product engineering team, responsible for the availability and performance of our live application.
- Monitor and manage our application, services and infrastructure, and continuously seek to automate operational tasks.
- Respond to incidents, recover service, and implement address the underlying causes.
- Establish efficient operational processes including change management, incident response, and capacity planning.
- Take decisions which shape the company and our technology from the very earliest stages.
You should apply if
- You have commercial experience in the support and administration of systems in a public cloud environment.
- You are highly familiar with configuration management tools, networking, and container orchestration using Kubernetes.
- You are proficient with both the configuration and use of monitoring tools.
- You have a background in software engineering and can code proficiently in at least one language.
- You can work on call outside normal office hours.
- You hold a good Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or other STEM subject.
It would be good if
- You hold a Master’s degree in software engineering or other relevant field.
- You’ve worked with Terraform.
- You have deployed or worked with a service mesh.
- You have specific experience with low-latency financial systems.
- You have expertise in information security and vulnerability management.
Technologies we use
- Frontend: React, TypeScript, Stencil.js, GraphQL
- Backend: Go, gRPC, Java 11, PostgreSQL
- Platform: Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Tooling: Your choice of laptop, GitLab, Bazel, Slack
We can offer
- An early, talent-packed start-up adventure with a world-class team
- Work on some of the most challenging engineering problems out there
- Competitive compensation package including participation in an employee equity program
- Flexible working arrangements and a healthy work/life balance
- Time to participate in regular, company sponsored innovation days
- Sponsorship to attend an industry or trade conference of your choosing annually, expenses paid
- A chance to live and work in Oslo, if you're not already here
- Free lunch (yes, there is such a thing!)
Send us your CV/résumé at email@example.com.