What you’ll do
- Plan and execute comprehensive testing of all the software we build.
- Develop an automated testing framework for integration with our CI pipeline.
- Work in sprints with engineers, a product manager, a UX designer and other team-members to ensure flawless quality throughout our iterative product lifecycle.
- Continuously learn new things, and improve our QA and engineering practices and processes.
- Take decisions which shape the company and our technology from the very earliest stages.
You should apply if
- You have commercial experience in a software QA role and know how to create a test plan, test conditions, and execute testing in an Agile environment.
- You’re previously build an automation framework from the ground up.
- You can practice modern software development techniques such as continuous integration & distributed version control.
- You hold a good Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or other STEM subject.
It would be good if
- You hold a Master’s degree in software engineering or other relevant field.
- You can use performance testing tools.
- You have commercial experience in software engineering and can solve problems as well as find them.
Technologies we use
- Frontend: React, TypeScript, Stencil.js, GraphQL
- Backend: Go, gRPC, Java 11, PostgreSQL
- Platform: Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Tooling: Your choice of laptop, GitLab, Bazel, Slack
We can offer
- An early, talent-packed start-up adventure with a world-class team
- Work on some of the most challenging engineering problems out there
- Competitive compensation package including participation in an employee equity program
- Flexible working arrangements and a healthy work/life balance
- Time to participate in regular, company sponsored innovation days
- Sponsorship to attend an industry or trade conference of your choosing annually, expenses paid
- A chance to live and work in Oslo, if you're not already here
- Free lunch (yes, there is such a thing!)
Feel free to send us your CV/résumé at email@example.com.